Provide Written Comments
Not able to attend? To facilitate the broadest possible engagement, we offer the option for individuals to join the conversation on line or via email.
Privacy and Use Statements
We welcome your comments, and your ideas and concerns are important to us. By submitting your comment, you assent that ACL/OIDD has permission to archive, reproduce and make accessible your comments. ACL/OIDD reserves the right to reject comments that do not follow our submission policy.
Comments containing the following will not be accepted:
- Vulgar or abusive language or discrimination (hate speech) based on race, sex, gender, religion, national origin, age or disability;
- Commercial services or products;
- Any personal or sensitive information (phone number, e-mail or postal addresses);
- Any endorsement of religious beliefs/practices or political parties, candidates or groups;
- Any links intended to influence (lobby) a Member of Congress or government official on legislation or appropriation; and/or
- Any "off topic" comments - meaning comments that do not pertain to the issues related to individuals with disabilities.